Then come and join our global team as an Education Consultant (m/w/d) in the Education Architecture and Design Team
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Project management and instructional design for the development of employee training programs using an established foundation for curriculum design. Lead global education teams to develop training programs, including computer-based, web-based asynchronous courses, self-study and instructor-led courses
- Design and Develop education curriculums through the combination of various educational strategies such as self-paced elearning modules, performance support, job aids, assessments, surveys, instructor guides, and training workbooks. The incumbent will manage the design and development of education and training modules by following design and development processes and using various tools for deliver
- Evaluate training effectiveness, includes front-end performance improvement measurements, development and implementation of evaluation mechanisms and reporting on trends/corrective action. Determine transfer of knowledge levels and redesign/update existing materials
- Conduct needs and task analysis and other research to identify and validate need for training and what needs to be trained. Identify target audience and research their current mastery level; identify gaps and develop learning objectives and specifications. Observe task performance in the training and trainee environment as needed
- Support education innovation strategies to expand portfolio of offerings to bring forth value in educational efficiencies and effectiveness in the areas of course design, delivery and technology implementation. Establishes and maintains network of alliances with education consultants to identify alternate training design and delivery channels. Participate in activities that support professional development, e.g., workshops, seminars, training organizations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have an Master degree in one of the following: Adult Education, Instructional Design, Applied Technology, or Curriculum Development – or discipline related to these areas plus formal coursework or experience in designing and delivering instruction. Clinical laboratory experience preferred
- You have several years of professional experience with increasing responsibility and various assignments in training industry with proven track record. This is to include instructional design experience for both traditional and eLearning/distance learning applications, with emphasis on Technical Instruction/Education
Your attributes and skills:
- Requires high degree of interpersonal communications for negotiation, team leading, interviews and presentations. Project planning and management skills essential for the numerous team projects required.
- Requires experience with leading edge training tools and technologies in graphics, computer-based training, and production of presentation materials.
- Experience with statistical analysis tools and methods for evaluating training needs and effectiveness desired. The incumbent must be committed to on-going intellectual and professional development, including knowledge of current and emerging technology.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Hoehne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Unternehmen: Siemens Healthcare GmbH