If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36.800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be a full-fledged team member in our venture client unit and your task is to drive startup collaboration.
- You support us in scouting and assesing new start-ups with relevance to mobility.
- You help us to analyze new and innovative technologies.
- You support the team in their day to day tasks.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are enrolled at a university with a technical or economic background.
- You have strong communication and analytical skills.
- You have gained some experience with start-ups.
- You are interested in start-ups and the start-up ecosystem.
- You are proficient with MS Office.
- You are proficient in English, German is a plus.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Nina Fürst.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time