Job title: Engineer - Quality
Our Quality Engineers will define and implement quality plan for given product line / projects enabling the development team to achieve their product quality goals .They are responsible for Projects reporting, Analysis of trends, Root Cause analysis, identification of process Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions. They will extensively collaborate with Business Partners, Project Managers, Scrum Masters and project teams to understand the process challenges and address the same using Lean / Agile principles. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You have to define and implement quality plan for given product line / projects
· You have to provide regular Projects reporting, Analysis, Root Cause analysis, CAPA
· You will Support and guide the teams for internal / external / customer audits
· You will have to collaborate with project managers, business partners, etc
· You will support project managers for statistical process control. Design and execute process trainings
· You will work as Lean / Agile coach and PQM for projects. Implement the defined processes, optimize existing processes, initiate process improvements, and drive continuous improvements (CI) in projects
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You should qualification should be B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M. Tech
· You should experience of 6 to 8 years of experience in SW process and quality and 2+ years in Agile / Lean
· You should have knowledge Agile Scrum, Lean for Software Development, Metrics, ISO 9001, CMMi, etc
· You should experience in Software development, SDLC Tools, Testing, QA, etc
· Development experience will be added advantage;
· Good Listening Skills
· Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Strong presentation & Inter-personal skill
· Highly energetic and ”Go-getter”
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time