Siemens Energy is the most holistic energy company in the world with an unprecedented value proposition in the field of conventional and renewable energies with an installed fleet of more than 100,000 units globally, a business volume of €30 billion realized by over 80,000 employees. This includes the full value chain from oil and gas, power generation, power transmission and related services.
Join our team now at Siemens Energy as FI/CO Application Analyst for SAP ERP.
Join a team of highly experienced IT professionals who support Gas and Power (GP) in the company's aim to shape the future of the energy market. Our core purpose as IT organization is to deliver IT solutions that provide a competitive advantage to GP.
This position provides global governance and consulting for finance and controlling processes in the Gas and Power ERP systems. You will be adding value through driving process improvements across multiple ERP systems while generating synergies by utilizing standardized solution and driving process harmonization.
The position reports to the lead of the FICO chapter which is part of the GP IT SCM value center.
- Global demand management, process consulting & business support for the ERP system FNP.
- Partner with key business contacts to create requirements and functional specifications for complex SAP developments.
- Develop test cases and manage test activities.
- Development of new process solutions together with representatives of Business Units, Segments and IT.
- Perform IT Project Management duties for small-to-medium projects.
- Close collaboration with other chapters in the SCM Value Center as well as other value center.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in global governance, global demand management & business support for IT-integrated business processes.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in business process design in the area of finance and controlling.
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems (SAP ERP) and modules (FI, CO).
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of accounting principles IFRS, GAAP.
- Project management experience (scheduling, quality control, change communication).
- 10 – 20% business travel (international & domestic).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with FNP (NASA)
· Proficiency in German.
- Knowledge of Siemens financial reporting guidelines preferred.
- Knowledge Siemens specific financial processes preferred.
- Experience with FICO processes in GP ERP systems.
- SAP ERP FI/CO certification preferred.
- Experience with S/4 HANA.
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP).
· International working experience preferred.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time