Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Help to assign target customer to dedicated sales force after customer segmentation process
2. Support sales to create opportunity in CRM system and maintain the project information
3. Cross check 3rd party data, make sure missed sales opportunities are identified and added to the CRM system
4. Consolidate info from stakeholders so as to have a comprehensive win/loss analysis report
5. Prepare LoA meetings and follow up decisions
6. Facilitate training in regional offices, make sure new onboard sales receive proper enabling training
Your qualifications and experience:
- Above 3~5 years working experience as mandatory
- Bachelor degree required
- Previous international and multi-cultural experience desirable.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time