At Siemens, the Smart Infrastructure Sector is served by divisions which address Intelligent Building Access, Security and Comfort Control, Data Centres, Renewables, Distribution Networks, Mining and Oil and Gas, as well as their supporting services. The markets of Australia, New Zealand, PNG and the South Pacific Islands; the Pacific Region are covered.
Siemens has an exciting opportunity for a Strategy Professional to join our team. Ideally based at our Bayswater Victoria offices consideration would be given to either our Brisbane or Sydney offices for the right candidate. Reporting to the Smart Infrastructure Head of Sales, the primary responsibility of this role is to provide strategic expertise and program management for the Siemens Smart Infrastructure related businesses with a particular focus on monitoring the market, analysing and promoting alternative approaches. As Strategy Professional, you will work with a network of contacts from customers and industry, as well as the Smart Infrastructure business units and executive management to gather and analyse information, formulate strategy and implement activities to support the strategic direction of the businesses.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving strategic planning and market evaluation processes for each Business Unit by determining market size, market trends and conducting vertical market research
- Assisting with the facilitation, formation and implementation of the relevant Division and Business Unit strategies for the local organisation
- Development of the Vertical marketing plans as well as key actions plans to deliver market growth through the implementation of these plans
- Report preparation as required including vertical market reports for business unit target verticals and identification of regulatory impacts
- Presenting at Executive Management meetings
The successful candidate will have experience gained within the Smart Building or Energy space where managing multiple stakeholders is a requirement. Experience in working across a complex strategic agenda is also a requirement as well as the demonstrated ability to perform to a high standard in high pressure situations. Your strong leadership and communication skills and ability to build sound working relationships will ensure your success in this role. Prior experience with a multinational company or a within a Consulting firm handling similar portfolios will be highly advantageous.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time