Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
The Project Executive position will provide project oversight and client relations for specific large and high-profile projects throughout the country. Provide high-level project management and intra- and inter-departmental leadership for the Smart Infrastructure teams, internal at the project and branch level. The position is distinguished from other management classifications by his/her responsibility to specifically provide executive-level leadership and project management sponsorship for large, high profile projects. The position will be able to focus on specific projects and issues while maintaining Siemens standards of Risk, Compliance and Cost. In addition, position will provide organizational and historical advice through lessons learned workshops.
- On-site full time (when SI scopes are active on site)
- On-site as needed to fulfill role.
- Project PMO oversight and direction across multiple scopes of work
- Ensure compliance with contract, and other governing mechanisms
- Subcontractor scope review and subcontract approval
- Authorize expenditure levels
- Evaluation of change to cost, schedule, and scope beyond assigned tolerance levels
- Ensure risk and issues are being tracked and mitigated/resolved
- Liaise with Program or Corporate Management on progress
- Liaise with customer contacts at owner/executive level
- Ensure compliance with Quality and Safety standards are met
- Evaluation of proposals and invoices to ensure adherence to project requirements
- Coordination with client, owners, and subcontractors to ensure an optimal level of client satisfaction
- Manages Siemens PM@Siemens milestones and documentation
- Facilitates Design acceptance meeting at 50%, 90% and 100% drawings
- Minimum 8 years project management experience
- Minimum 5 years managing direct reports
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Organizational skills
- AS/BS degree preferred
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle stipend
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.