We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens united the existing Internet of Things (IoT) expertise of a global network of more than 7,000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices to create a global Siemens IoT Services Unit that offers SW implementation and operation services for its Automation & Digitalization products & solutions.
With more than 600 experts in Siemens IOT Services Turkey, we aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and digitalization from mere concept to reality and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
Change the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Software development activities in the industrial domain, including design, implementation, documentation and testing
• Contribution to solutions architectures, requirements elicitation and development processes improvement
• Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
• Proven 3+ years of experience in software development
• Strong programming skills in C++
• Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis, and design
• Development experience in Linux environment
• Knowledge and experience in SCRUM, Agile processes is a plus
• Expertise in containerization technologies is a plus
• Experience in Scripting Languages; Python, Bash is a plus
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should have completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates
• No restriction for travelling abroad