Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
As a Technical Customer Service Center Coordinator, you will coordinate normal and after hours dispatch and documentation of all emergency calls that come in for Retail Commercial Services & Support. In addition, you will provide support functions for several offices aiding in meeting customers’ needs during critical times to ensure performance demands. All successful individuals must be willing to work alternating weekly work schedules within the anticipated hours of 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (2nd shift) which may include weekend days as scheduled. You must have the ability to cover additional alternate days/schedules to meet department needs.
Successfully coordinate and schedule field technical service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering the highest quality service possible to assigned product lines in order to achieve targets. Provide support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personnel for emergency service dispatch and national / enterprise account call handling. Serve as the main point of contact for all service customers. Ensure all service requests and dispatches are well detailed, coordinated, prioritized and organized for review & follow-up action whenever vital. Utilize process documentation. Update and advise all call handling and special services process documentation deficiencies and follow processes to maintain quality completion of all work.
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required; technical school or Associate’s degree preferred
- Experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a related technical industry; military background; 3+ years preferred
- Proactive with strong customer satisfaction and service focus
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, PC and business software systems (i.e. SAP)
- Strong typing skills
- Knowledge of HVAC Controls Concepts (Mechanical & Automation) preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish or French) preferred
- Ability to work during times of high call processing activity and time constraint demands
- High learning aptitude
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
#LI-POST Hvac controls, building controls, building automation, programming, field technician, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, direct digital control, apogee, desigo, modbus, tridium, controls, commissioning, lonworks, bacnet, ddc, bau, bms, building management, mechanical systems, system integration
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.