Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
The Siemens Smart Infrastructure Senior Sale Executive will deliver value through cultivating existing relationships and creating new customers with Siemens Security Solutions and Service within the Detroit area. Be the front-line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers.
You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through self-marketing to new and existing customers in the consulting, contracting, and end-user markets. Furthermore, you will develop and maintain service contracts and services to the customer base. You will provide education of Siemens products through technical presentations. You will maintain and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system as input on forecasting of opportunities.
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage of the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle plan, all of which start on day one of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready to Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the market place, customers and decision influences, across the region, segments and verticals within the region.
- Identify new business opportunities to grow in new markets or adjacent segments and develop business plans along with “go to market” strategies that help pave the way for long term profitable growth.
- Design solution and service programs to meet the customer requirements and provide best overall value.
- Collaborate with the other sales divisions team to plan, target and acquire new projects and accounts.
- Develop a strong operational working relationship with the other sales teams to leverage their existing sales channels and opportunities.
- Ability to drive business in both to both the end user customer as well as through the standard construction channel.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to drive Siemens manufactured and Partner products into the market.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to drive the Siemens hosted and managed access control and video cloud based offering offerings to the market.
- Direct sales responsibility for the full range of security products, systems and solutions in assigned territory and will work with the team to help drive sales for the key growth initiatives, drive execution plans for key segments and verticals, further develop existing accounts and relationships as well.
Extensive experience within a Sales role within the Security or Low Voltage field, ideally within the Construction industry
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered
Excellent project management skills
Team oriented personality who has the ability to work well by themselves or on a team in an international environment.
Passionate commitment to the company vision.
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- A proficient understanding of key sales principles and standard methodologies
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling products and services
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Siemens value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a phenomenal place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.