This opportunity is open to hire in Portugal (Lisbon) or Spain (Madrid). Your working location will be asked during your application.
What will be your challenge?
- Support the introduction of new and existing network security technologies e.g. Web Application Firewall, Next Gen Firewall and Network Access Control technologies
- You bridge the gap between technical specialists and management level by a transparent risk management approach. You clearly assess risks and derive appropriate measures to reduce risks to an acceptable level
- You consult and manage your IT-internal customer on all cyber security aspects vital to implement a protection concept and keep security measures in place (e.g. exception handling, vulnerability remediation, penetration test planning, change requests)
- Document processes and procedures relating to Cyber Security technologies
- Provide technical insight to the Chief Cyber Security Officer
- Mentor other team members on Network Security technologies and standards
- You are the key contact for provider management for all Cybersecurity related issues
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5+ years performing deployments and managing security tools such as Web Application Firewall, Next Gen Firewall, Network Access Control and Firewalls
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with various network and cloud-based security technologies to be responsible for the maintenance and lifecycle of technology
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization up to the Executive Staff and external customers
- You have experience in project work, as project manager and/or as consultant. Ideally you have international experience preferably in an english speaking country
- Solution oriented thinking and working is mandatory
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment
May have knowledge or experience in some of the following areas:
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Nice to have certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC)
- Experience in protection of Backend Services (e.g. Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, DNS, Data Center, Storage)
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today.
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time