This opportunity is open to hire in Portugal (Lisbon) or Spain (Madrid). Your working location will be asked during your application.
What are my responsibilities?
- You drive the security of our O365 landscape provided by IT, vendors or providers. In this role you consider security designs and security environment You discover security weakness, provide open risk transparency and define possible mitigation measures
- You drive and develop O365 security roadmaps in close collaboration with the IT service-owners and vendors to address the organization's cyber security needs and meet business demands
- You review security concepts and best practice documentation in order to be compliant with our governance policies and regulation framework.
- You support your IT- and business-customer within projects in all cyber security aspects to ensure efficiency and operational excellence. And perform actively stakeholder management
- You are the key contact for provider management for all Cybersecurity related issues
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or similar
- At least 3 years experience in IT with focus on Cyber Security especially with regard to Cloud and SaaS Solutions Microsoft, Microsoft O365 and/or Infrastructure topics (e.g. Backend Services, Network Services, End User Computing, Mobile Access)
- Proven experience in O365 tenant and service architecture and B2B scenario. Additional experience in Azure, Dynamics, Power Platform would be helpful
- You have experience in project work, as project manager and/or as consultant. Ideally you have international experience preferably in an english speaking country
- Solution oriented thinking and working is mandatory
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment
May have knowledge or experience in some of the following areas:
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Nice to have certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP).
- Experience in protection of End User Services (e.g. Printing, Collaboration, Clients, Office, Video Conferencing)
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today.
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time