We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You support our customers in simplification, acceleration and automation of their operative admin tasks as well as in reduction of arising costs and the possibilities of added value. For this, you perform detailed IT-supported process analyses and systematically develop relevant approaches together with the customer and your colleagues, e.g. process optimization / streamlining, digitalization and automation as well as near and off shoring.
- You will support the management in setting up and developing a small, effective core team, whose task is to develop and apply a BPA methodology and toolbox, and to advise customers.
- You are responsible for Internal/external inventory of provided BPA methodologies and tools, conceptual design and implementation of an own BPA methodology and toolbox in close coordination with the management and cooperation with the GBS units
- A successfull execution of process analyses based on this framework, with the focus on (administrative) processes of the GBS portfolio is part of your tasks
- You ensure the development of solution approaches regarding process harmonization, optimization, automation and digitalization including improvement of process quality and costs under consideration of the GBS portfolio
- In addition, you will clarify and track the respective project milestones and project challenges. Deviations are documented / processed accordingly and, if necessary, prepared for escalation and stakeholder management.
- You support the preparation of stakeholder management presentations and for the relevant decision-making panels.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You hold a degree in economics, computer science or a comparable field, or have a similar qualification
- You have several years of professional experience in a BPO and/ or renowned consulting firm, preferably in process and project management, and are experienced in leading (project) teams
- You are an experienced process expert / consultant in one or several (administrative) business processes. From personal practical experience you are familiar with the tools used in process analysis
- Your management experience is complemented by sales competence
- Ideally, you have gained experience in a shared service environment
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills paired with pronounced communication and presentation skills represent you as an experienced project manager.
- Certifications (e.g. Lean Mgr., Black Belt, QM Mgr., PMP, Scrum Master) are desired.
- Virtual project management and business trips are part of your daily business
- Fluent German and English skills, both written and spoken round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time