A passion for scrutiny.
Our cyber security team is comprised of inquisitive technical experts and out-of-the-box thinkers focused on looking at problems differently. This cadre of security professionals protects not only Siemens sensitive data and systems, but through the products and services we provide, ultimately we aim to positively impact society with safer modes of transportation, power generating systems, medical devices, and more. We solve hard problems by leveraging our diverse and multi-cultural teams, thinking big, collaborating globally. Think differently – if this is you, join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development, offer you a global network of experts, and opportunities to have impact in a variety of vertical industries. Come join us and help us build the world of tomorrow, today!
We make real what matters. Come join us in this, your new role.
As a Senior Cloud Cyber Security Expert, you will have responsibility for the definition and implementation for the cyber security solutions within Siemens A.G. Your main tasks and goals are:
● You will participate in the development of the cloud security strategy.
● You will manage cloud services delivered to the Business, including demand, change and quality management of the services.
● As an active contributor, you will be consulted upon for a wide variety of cloud environment cybersecurity practices, techniques, and technologies You will act as a subject matter expert on cloud architecture and have deep knowledge on defining security processes and controls for corporate managed accounts.
● You will be responsible for the design of secure reference architectures for the Business.
● You will define processes in order to enforce the cyber security status of the managed accounts and deployed services in the cloud.
● You will take care of the selection and deployment of monitoring technologies to proactively detect security anomalies and potential incidents.
● You will contribute to Asset Discovery and Management, Cloud Resource Hardening, Vulnerability and Patch Management, Compliance Monitoring, and other similar services across large corporate cloud environments.
This position may be more suitable for you if you are familiar with what is shown below:
● You have knowledge about the use of cloud vendors like Google, and/or Azure.
● You have deep experience particularly on Amazon AWS cloud solutions.
● You have a proven track record and experience on practical application of SecDevOps on cloud environments.
● You have experience operating in agile frameworks.
● You have experience in leading technical teams .
● You have discipline and proven track record on technical project management.
● You understand the Business needs as well as the cyber security risks, and proposes risk-oriented approaches, translating technical information to business language.
● You enjoy engaging with different teams and facilitating discussions to find solutions that meet stakeholder’s expectations.
● At least 5 years of experience in cyber security and cloud related security.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
● Proven experience with cloud technologies.
● Certification related to cloud environments and cybersecurity will be valued positively. For example:
○ Google Associate Cloud Engineer, AWS Architect solution, Azure solution Architect certifications.
○ Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISO 27.0001, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), PMI Project Management Professional, Prince2 or other.
● Business fluent English language skills is a must.
Please, submit your CV in English
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time