We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. We in fire safety protect what matters to our customers from protecting lives to assets and ensuring their business continuity.
Our Fire Safety EN team is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Product Manager who joins our Product Management Team and helps to further drive the segment’s vision and strategy. While maintaining the assigned existing product line, you will also work with a passionate team of R/D engineers, developers, product managers and of course our customers to identify and specify in detail the requirements for new, successful product which can drive growth in future. To be successful you need to be self-motivated, energetic, well-organized and confident when challenging the status quo. The position is in Zug, Switzerland, where an engaged community will happily introduce you to our dynamic environment.
Your new responsibilities
- Be an entrepreneur, take the lead and ownership to drive ideas from inception to successful implementation, contribute in shaping the future of our offering
- Analyze customer satisfaction and customer requirements, consider their needs including prioritization and future features
- Managing product requirements, features, product backlogs and release plans while driving development as a Product Manager within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Manage the entire Product Life Cycle including introduction, maturity and phase out of the products while ensuring simultaneous fulfillment of key success factors like quality, features, Research and Development budget, standard price and milestones
- Monitor the product specific business figures and actively manage deviations versus plan to achieve the business targets, e.g. units/volume, gross margin, availability, Quality issues
- Bachelor's degree or Higher education in Engineering or a comparable qualification with a solid commercial exposure
- Professional experience within Product Management allows you to create impact and shape the business in this important role. In terms of seniority, we look for a promising yet not too senior personality with a high long-term commitment
- Experience within the Fire Safety Industry or from a comparable field would be an important aspect, while knowledge of our competition and EN markets will give you an edge
- Strong methodological skills with ability to independently structure and drive complex topics paired with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset, also the willingness to go the extra mile
- Good communication/presentation skills and openness for different cultural environments
- Business fluent English is a must, speaking German is beneficial
- Willingness to travel internationally
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Qualified applicants must have a valid work permit for Switzerland or an EU/EFTA citizenship.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time