Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Chemistry Service and Support Technician.
As a Chemistry Service and Support Technician, you will be responsible for:
- · Provide first-line technical support to field personnel for chemistry modules, process chemistry, production processes, quality control equipment (to include High Pressure Liquid Chromatography, Thin Layer Chromatography, Ion Chromatography and Gas Chromatography) and their associated software applications.
- · Develop and maintain technical documentation related to chemistry modules, product testing as well as maintenance and troubleshooting of analytical equipment listed above used for product testing.
- · Perform complex compounding, manufacturing (cyclotron and chemistry module operation) and quality control processes utilizing analytical equipment (TLC, HPLC, GC, etc.) under supervision as required by State and Federal law
Participate in complex inspections, maintenance and troubleshooting to support manufacturing and testing processes and equipment
- · Available for on-call rotation to provide 24x7 support for PETNET production facilities, franchise customers and external customers.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- · Generally, 3-5 years of successful experience in operation and maintenance of varying chromatography systems and/or Radiopharmaceutical Manufacturing. Radiopharmaceutical experience is not required.
- · 3-5 Years of experience working with analytical chemistry equipment
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- · Bachelor’s degree required. A focus in Chemistry is highly desirable
- · High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography and Thin Layer Chromatography.
- · Excellent verbal, phone, and written communications skills.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PETNET Solutions, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.