Siemens Energy offers world class products and solutions for creating energy. We help our customers around the world to successfully operate in thermal power plants.And with renewable energy technologies we pave the way for a sustainable energy mix.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Contact with the energy production area in the international environment, including commission of industrial steam turbines of thermal power plants.
- Development, implementation and commissioning of solutions in the automation and control instrumentation area;
- Modernization, upgrade and revitalization of systems.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Eletrotechnical Engineer, Eletronics or Automation and Control (Energy and Automation and Control Systems)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Motivation to learn;
- Ability to work under pressure, responsibility and autonomy.
- Ability to communicate with others, critical thinking and dynamism.
- Empathy and team player
- Availability to travel ( national and international)
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Unipessoal Lda.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time