Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Customer Service Finance Head Peru
Your mission and responsibilities:
The CS Country Finance Head manages all commercial / finance processes. He is responsible for all Service related controlling and reporting tasks following local and HQ defined business objectives for archiving the required business volume, operating profit as well as highest customer satisfaction across all Business Areas.
Preparation and monthly follow up of Healthineers Service target agreement and quarterly business reviews.
- Implementing service targets based on the installed base development, the contractual/non-contractual work and service sales programs in accordance the defined Healthineers target agreement.
- Responsible of the business administration activities: Planning and maintaining CS cost centers, invoicing/charging services (incl. material) to external as well internal customers, controlling site costs (e.g. warranty/additional costs), controlling investments and write-offs, procurement (direct material, indirect material).
- Controlling of service reports and the administrative processing (e.g. travel expenses, logistic supply, local material etc.).
- Responsible for approval of quotation and pricing related to all service activities, calculation of internal and external hourly rates, calculation of spare part prices.
- Ensure sales support to the local sales organization / modality manager.
- New orders, orders on hand and revenue analysis.
- Execute monthly/quarterly reporting of CS key data to management and to headquarters (E2C, I3/I2 reports) in accordance with ARTD 001.721.05.
- Preparation of relevant Management & KPI reporting as a basis for decision making.
- Set up contractional conditions for Service Partners within the framework of outsourcing of service activities, monitor Service Partners performance according to contractional conditions, administrate all commercial activities with Service Partners incl. contract maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with Healthineers Yellow Book Guidelines (ARTD 001.721.05)
- Ensure compliance with Books & Records (Audit, RIC testing)
- People Management
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Industrial Engineering or related fields
- Substantial professional experience (5 to 8 years) in controlling and finance areas, within a mid to large size companies with a focus on services provision.
- Experience in people and team management.
Your attributes and skills:
- Results orientation, Strategy and Innovation, Collaboration and Influence, Comunication Skills, Proactivity and Leadership.
- Fluent in English
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time