Then come and join our global team as Instructor (m/f/d) for Technical Training in the field of X-ray products (XP) to train Customer Service Engineers (CSE´s) in the technical handling of our XP Systems which includes following key topics like System-Function, -Maintenance, -Service and of course -Troubleshooting
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Train Customer Service Engineers in our X-ray products, focusing on systems in radiology and fluoroscopy. With this you will also be responsible for innovative, possibly interactive concepts for these courses
- Develop course content, working in conjunction with various parties from Development, Service Lifecycle Management and further Product specialists to design the course schedules and course delivery
- Apply your innovation capability by using classical and blended learning concepts and will implement these predominantly in internal and also in some external training courses
- Development, implementation and updating of courses for radiography and fluoroscopy systems with focus on RAD / Fluoro (e.g. YSIO, Multix family or Luminos / Uroskop family)
- Implementation of system courses in the above-mentioned XP Product Area with flexible orientation and the willingness to take over and familiarize yourself with course modules from the entire XP product portfolio
- The creation of web-based training is to be considered as part of the Trainer activity
- Authoring; Creation of descriptions and course documents
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master´s degree in electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You have several years of practical experience in dealing with radiography and fluoroscopy systems in general and derived interest in further XP fields for example mammography or robotic X-ray
- You have several years of practical experience in service, troubleshooting, maintenance of radiography and fluoroscopy systems
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor´s degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in this area
- Experience in team leadership and / or adult education
- Knowledge of work processes in clinical departments (radiology)
- Knowledge in the technology of radiography and X-ray systems/- generators, flat panel detectors, image intensifiers, image systems, networking, DICOM
- Ability to clearly present complex technical relationships
Your attributes and skills:
- Spoken and written German and English (courses are held in English)
- You are able to analyze and process technical documents written in English for the independent preparation of training materials, making good use of your skills in MS Office, PowerPoint and Adobe
- You have good communication and presentation skills and always focus on solutions in your work
- Your planning and organizational flair and your social skills form the basis for your work as part of an international team
- Even in stressful situations, you always remain calm and handle things professionally
- When new products or software versions are being introduced, you will also provide on-site support to the local application specialists; training courses may also take place at the training centers in the USA or China
- Intercultural experience desirable
- Ability to adapt to participants from different cultures
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Hoehne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time