Application Specialist - CT - Covering GB&I
Are you looking to expand your radiographic knowledge?
Siemens Healthineers offers a comprehensive training program for all of our Application Specialists. You will learn everything you need to know about our systems, develop the soft skills necessary to teach high end clinical applications and further your post processing skills to an advanced level.
We are looking to expand our team of over 40 Application Specialists who have a range of experience in different modality’s and clinical backgrounds. If you are experienced in your chosen field and wish to develop in your career as a Radiographer to become a modality-expert this may be the role for you.
Our Customer Services Clinical Applications team provide high quality best-in class training to our customers. Siemens Healthineers leads the way in diagnostic imaging solutions for the NHS and private sector, and this is an incredibly exciting opportunity in a continually interesting and challenging role. You’ll have the chance to work with leading Siemens technology in hospitals and universities across Great Britain and Ireland.
The primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
To provide applications support for the full range of CT/Syngo equipment to new and existing customers in the UK & Ireland.
- To develop and maintain relationships with customers, the Product team, service department and Siemens Healthcare group to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- On a regular basis providing telephone and remote support to customers and internal personnel.
- To organise application presentations as required for clinical professionals at customer sites /universities/conferences/study days.
- To keep up to date with the latest equipment on the market, clinical trends and procedures.
- To undertake and become certified in the Siemens Application Specialist Education programme.
- To support the sales team in the UK by carrying out applications training as well as pre and post sales demonstrations of Siemens CT/Syngo equipment .
- To support national and local exhibitions with workstation demonstrations and provide support during customer site visits.
- To maintain and update images on the demonstration equipment.
- To collect and create images/information to send to new and existing customers as required.
- To develop and maintain relationships with CT/Syngo applications group at Head Office in Germany.
- Provide bespoke customer training courses.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Candidates should be qualified Radiographers with recent clinical experience.
- Highly effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully independently and as part of a team.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Flexibility regarding regular travel throughout Great Britain & Ireland and spending significant time away from home during the working week.
- HCPC Registered Radiographer
- Desirable Skills and Experience
- Ideal candidates will be Senior Radiographers currently working on a full time basis with CT equipment.
- Expertise in Post processing
- Expertise in operation of Siemens products highly desirable.
- Experience of teaching in a clinical setting and the confidence to present to groups of people.
- Post graduate certificate.
- An interest in sales support and experience in PACs and networking is also desirable
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, company car, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare, childcare vouchers and gym membership.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 48,000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time