- Effectively performance manage team to meet specified committed deadlines
- Management of Quality Control function whom are responsible for the day to day delivery of analytical testing (materials and finished goods) to strict deadlines
- To lead effectively and to motivate the staff within the group
- To comply with and support EHS statements, policies and procedures
- To maintain an awareness of, and to comply with, Siemens Program for Legal Compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- To promote continuously the Company’s mission, vision and values and to reinforce the importance of quality and service amongst all production staff.
- Ensure testing processes are validated and efficient and appropriate documentation and records are in place and maintained.
- Ensure internal and external customer demands are met through effective resource planning"Full
- Ensure appropriate practices are in place and adhered to for Safety and Quality within the laboratory environment
- Promote best practices for Safety and Quality
- Ensure appropriate maintenance schedules are in place in order to minimise equipment downtime
- Drive efficiency improvements by keeping abreast of new technologies"Full
- Ensure that effective processes for handling out of specification results, out of trend results and non-conformities efficiency are in place.
- Promote and coach the team in the use of problem solving techniques
- Effectively manage Projects through to completion using the appropriate tools"Full
- Experienced in Quality Control within fast paced manufacturing environments
- Experience in managing Quality Control Laboratories
Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
- Understand and experienced within Lean manufacturing processes
- Able to lead change via lean methodologies
- Key to have excellent people and communication skills
- Must be able to manage own time effectively
- Work as a member of a team
- Lead/coach a team
- Applied Knowledge in the manufacture of Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and/or IVD's
- Experienced in Word/Excel/PowerPoint - (Ideally Windows 365 and TEAMS)
Sound knowledge of Quality Control and Analytical testingProject management experience - able to lead on projects and meetings confidently
- Experience in Quality planning and delivering change in order to drive continual improvement
- Leadership experience essential - able to lead large teams
- Notified Bodies and regulatory agencies - European and US Regulations for medical devices, ISO 13845:2016, CFR820, GLP
- Leader - able manage/coach and lead a team to drive/deliver changes
- Flexible - Has strong conceptual flexibility and can adapt to any situation.
- Tenacious - Persists and perseveres, even under pressure. Is determined and resourceful.
- Reliable - Meets commitments, can be relied upon to deliver.
- A strong work ethic - Sets high standards and works diligently and quickly.
- Self motivated - Sees the big picture, and has a strong desire to achieve goals and win, Take initative to find a solution.
- Passionate - Has a passion for finding solutions to problems.
- Curious - Has a genuine eagerness to understand, learn and try new things.
- Has a strong affinity for technology - an innovator
- A professional services mindset - Acts in a professional and transparent way and always focuses on serving stakeholders.
- A people person - Shows a real enthusiasm for working with people and team work.
- Self confident - Has a strong belief in self, and projects an air of confidence.
- Communicator - Good at communicating to others both written and verbally.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. We can offer different flexible working options at Sudbury depending on the role you’re applying for. We’re be happy to talk through these options with you during the application process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time