Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Territory Sales Manager, Ultrasound (General and Cardiology).
Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imaging modalities and ultrasound imaging products. We offer substantial benefit packages including company car, generous 401K, excellent health care benefits and best-in-industry sales compensation program with sufficient opportunity for rewards and recognition.
The Territory Sales Manager is a field sales position focused on cardiology ultrasound in one of the country's most dynamic and innovative healthcare areas. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are recognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike.
This role reports to
the Head of NAM Ultrasound within Siemens Healthineers and is part of the
dynamic and growing ultrasound products sales division.
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory.
example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans.
Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management in the
• Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital call point.
• 8+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
• Professional sales training like SPIN or Miller-Heiman.
• Experience with sales quotas, forecasting.
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
• Willingness to travel as
needed, 70% or more.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Specific experience selling medical diagnostic ultrasound.
• Imaging, transactional medical equipment sales.
• Success with shorter, high transactional sales cycles.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.