We create environments that care.
As the Team Manager Engineering for the “Modular Structures & Busbar” unit within SI Distribution Systems, you'll lead your team in delivering a full range of E-houses and Busbar systems for our Datacenter markets internationally. For more information about our products and services, please click on this link.
Change the future with us.
Leading and Inspiring People
- Inspiring, mentoring and coaching the dedicated employees, enabling their success as engineering experts.
- With a hands-on approach, you’ll be working closely with your team members, actively contributing to projects while listening and empowering your team members to contribute, foster collaboration and focus on the customer.
- Implements guidelines and defines functional specific policies, processes or methods to fulfill the superior Engineering strategy.
- Drives the development of technical standards and engineering procedures.
- Ensures a proficient and capable workforce to conduct the Engineering activities in time and quality.
- Leading Plans and prioritizes and budgets to Engineering projects or activities.
- Ensuring profitable growth by perfectly executing engineering projects, reducing / effectively running the unit and driving efficiency.
- A technical Bachelor or Master study and fluent in speaking/writing Dutch and English.
- Change is your norm! You’re open to change and an agent of change, that becomes infectious to others. Incorporating the latest technologies and ways of thinking.
- An engaging leader who can empower, encourage, motivate and develop others. You will have a minimum of five years’ experience in leading multiple (project)teams where you played a key role in their development and performance management.
- Diversity is at our core. Therefore, experience of dealing with diverse people including varying levels of seniority, cultures and cross boarder exposure is key.
- Preferably knowledge of the Datacenter market and our customers, their business structures and vertical markets.
- Creating environments that inspire teams to generate novel solutions, encouraging creativity and new ways to seek problems (e.g. value co creation, design thinking, agile, lean).
- Planning and managing budgets, deriving financial goals and initiating a business plan to achieve these.
We have quite a lot to offer, but what’s in it for you?
- A good salary and profit share;
- 27 days annual leave and 13 ttc days;
- An international and professional work environment;
- Challenging projects and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Tailormade trainings and courses.
If you should have any questions, please contact Marianne van Ruyven, Talent Acquisition, 06 – 1020 4360.
Screening and an online assessment are part of the application process.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Siemens Nederland N.V. is an equal opportunity employer.
Sector: Smart Infrastructure
Bedrijf: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Ervaringsniveau: Experienced Professional
Soort baan: Fulltime