We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Participating in requirements engineering and analysis
- Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging, documentation, and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
- Creating working products based on customer requirements using PROFINET development kits / applications
- Producing high quality project deliverables
- Supporting customers in technical issues regarding PROFINET development kits / applications
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Linux, device drivers, and hardware/software integration
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of C/C++
- Excellent command of English
- Proven 5+ years of hands-on experience in embedded software development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Willing and able to take on complex projects and tasks independently
- Committed to following development best practices
- Knowledge of time sensitive networking, as well as industrial communication technologies such as PROFINET and OPC UA is a plus
- Knowledge of hardware design is a plus
- Familiarity with Siemens TIA Portal and Siemens PLC products is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time