Location: ESB LE
Department: SHS CS EDU EAD
Mode of Employment: Fixed-Term, part time only, 15 - 20 h/ week
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global Education and Online Training Design Team as a working student in Eschborn
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will create and design web content including images and graphics for online interactive training programs
- Further you will support us with instructional performance videos, including audio and video editing
- Our aim is to design content that enables successful performance of required hands-on activities
- Besides you will support development of design specifications to ensure quality, consistency and conformation for delivery method
- You will ensure that all web courses are technically accurate and direct learners to approved documentation
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently studying Biomedical Engineering, Medical technology or a similar area of studies as a full-time student at one of the universities in Germany
- You are interested in e-learning solutions and use different online cources for you studies
- Ideally, you are available for this job for the next two semesters
Your attributes and skills:
- You are highly motivated and self-directed
- You are fluent in English and have a good working knowledge of German
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and the ability to learn new software tools quickly
- You love experimenting with audio and video files, experience with Adobe Creative Suit is a plus
- Project management skills as well as technical writing skills and conceptual thinking abilities are desired
- Last but not least: extreme attention to detail and the ability to work independently, meeting timelines for deliverables
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time