Location: ESB LE
Department: SHS CS EDU EAD
Mode of Employment: Fixed-Term, part time only, 15 - 20 h/ week
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team and support us in the area of Education Architecture and Design research
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist with gathering qualitative educational research for Siemens Healthineers Education Certification program for customers.
- Assist in gathering education research in adaptive learning and learning technologies.
- Support /design for survey development or interviews and analysis
- Support vendor comparison analysis
- Package information for strategic presentations for EDU Management.
- Identify revenue streams from analysis in collaboration with our CEN teams
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently studying Adult Education, Education Design, E-Learning or a similar subject as a full-time student at one of the universities in Germany
- You want to broaden your knowledge in the area of online education
- As a student you have already gained some experience with different sorts of webinars and online courses
- Experience in the area of research as well as in evaluation of workshops and courses is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You are well-organized and possess a strong attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills (fluency in English and German is required)
- You are proficient with MS Office and learn new methods and tools easily
- You have the ability to take direction and then conduct independent research, meeting timelines for deliverables
- Experience in designing of Online-Course as well with Adobe Creative Suit is welcome
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Sales Germany)
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time