Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred junior or senior status
- Able to work a maximum of 25 hours during the Fall 2020 semester
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Application Support Student Intern
As part of our IT Software Product Support organization, you will become immersed in application development and support activities for our TAC (Technical Access Center) software. TAC is the enterprise platform for Product Development and Support operations within Siemens Digital Industries Software. The Application Support Student intern will champion projects to:
- Support users who have questions and problems with our applications
- Conduct software quality testing
- Contribute to software development projects
- Assist with technical
documentation as needed
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, or a related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Result-driven, detail-oriented
- Quick learner and team player
- Works well under pressure
- Inspire collaboration
- Be a curious question asker
- Driven and self-motivated
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.