Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters level student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or junior status
- Able to work from Milford, OH without relocation assistance
- Fall co-op work will be honored remotely, if offices are not re-opened by the start date (August 24th)
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Sales and Services
Global Customer Acquisition Intern
Our Global Customer Acquisition Intern will champion projects to:
- Research prospective partners, scrub data in an existing database, and migrate data into Salesforce
- Help build campaigns to attract and recruit new partners to represent each of the major product domains
- Work with product team and Portfolio development to identify ideal partner profiles
- Expand our ability to recruit new partners to represent each of our major product families
- Work with product teams to devise ideal partner profiles
- Develop and execute campaigns via social media, support country field teams in running campaigns
- Build tools to evaluate performance of new partners and new partner sales team effectiveness and productivity
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student studying Business, preferably Marketing, Analytics, Information Systems, International Business, or Strategy
- Background in engineering or IT preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com beneficial
- Comfortable with frequent meetings on the phone
- Use of popular social media platforms required
- Strong analytical skills, able to identify and communicate solutions and recommendations
- Good communication skills and ability to provide status updates on a regular basis
- Able to work with a global audience and customer base
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Technically proficient in Microsoft required
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.