Siemens Mobility is looking for a Senior-level Document Manager to support customer projects in conformance with contractual requirements. In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
We update the project specific document management plan, take project meeting minutes, prepare project reports, set up internal project meetings, collaborate with customers, upload project documentation and transmit to customers.
Ours is a fast-paced environment where accuracy is a must. Our business is involved in very complex projects requiring a focused mentality where you need to be proactive in your duties and learn what each partner needs.
- Set up project environment in the document management system and maintain document numbers, document review cycles
- Manages, distributes and documents feedback, responses and incoming documents (from suppliers, installation site, customers or other third parties).
- Record track the mailing and distribution of the documentation.
- Exhibits a good understanding of general quality assurance concepts and practices. Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, successful history of problem solving of moderate complexity
- Familiar with project management processes and methodology (RFI's, Letters, Contract Waivers,Submittals, etc.). Able to work in a team environment and work well independently
- Maintains Master CDRL Logs.
- Supports and manages internal document workflows
- Streamlines communication and organizaiton with multiple supporting office on large complex projects
- Meet deadlines and requirements
- Must have advanced MS word and Excel experience, proficient with Adobe Professional. Must have advance computer experience.
- Must have 5+ years experience in Document Management - ideally coming from an Engineering/Civil Engineering/Construction industry
- Possess strong computer and internet skills, including online document management experience proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint) and Adobe professional, Aconex, ProjectWise experience a plus.
- Experience is with managing documentation with multiple supporting offices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to present information to customers during weekly meetings
We are Siemens:
We’re made up of 351,000 of the world’s smartest minds. We create innovations that matter and champion the people who make them happen. It’s the people who make our company – not the other way around. So, we give everyone a voice. We don’t shout about things; our actions speak loudly enough. We share ideas and talk about what’s coming next. Because we’re making the future, and we invite you to join us.
Great minds think differently.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life – we embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing people who live in it. That’s how you create change.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.