Make real what matters
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy revolution for a better and greener future. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons. True specialists that do not lose sight of the big picture.
We tackle what really matters – take your next career step with us and make a difference.
What part will you play?
You will be part of an organization that is responsible for providing cybersecurity support for all Siemens Energy Divisions and Functions as well as all seven Siemens Energy hubs by protecting the Siemens Energy speciﬁc IT / OT infrastructure and the company’s customer-facing products, solutions and services worldwide.
In your role as Senior Cyber Security Officer (CSO) you will
- Establish and maintain key relationships, collaborations and partnerships to advance cybersecurity objectives with IT Business Engagement counterparts, IT and local business leadership with special focus on identification and protection of critical assets.
- Manage cybersecurity business proximity key functions for the implementation of a risk-based approach to protecting information assets, including execution of Golden Nugget protection and ACP Process, Risk Management, and Awareness Campaigns and Training in the respective area of responsibility.
- Perform exception management and vulnerability management related tasks.
- Collaborate with local/regional IT management to ensure all cybersecurity related controls and measures are implemented, managed, controlled and reported.
- Drive capability and innovation for existing and new cybersecurity business topics for the respective areas. Identify applicability of cybersecurity within the country, especially with regards to trends and risks.
- Ensure identification and collection of local / country cybersecurity demands of country / regional business partners and IT business partners.
- Collaborate with other CSOs to ensure global / regional execution and coverage of all cybersecurity business key functions.
- Monitor, manage and report cybersecurity business performance targets for area of responsibility, aligned with regional and overall cybersecurity strategy performance metrics.
- Participate, direct and report the cybersecurity incidents handling process in accordance with assigned role during the declaration of a cybersecurity incident.
- Manage and drive the implementation of the cybersecurity risk management process.
- Engage with Enterprise Risk Management for risks in country and understand it from a business and region/country point of view to foster greater understanding of managing enterprise risks as it relates to cyber security threats and the broader threat landscape.
- Engage with business and IT leaders, translating the services and value of cybersecurity into business language. Partner with country business leaders, and guide and drive high cybersecurity awareness standards (e.g. awareness campaigns, trainings, communications) for the area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with local production site / plant management regarding product security and relation/integration with Information Security.
What you need to make real what matters.
- The foundation of your success is a university degree or equivalent experience in information technology, cybersecurity or a related field.
- You convince us with professional experience across different functions and businesses with a minimum experience of 5 years in Cybersecurity and / or Information Technology.
- In addition, you show a strong ability to lead, coach and develop teams.
- You work collaboratively in global networks and secure the implementation of cybersecurity solutions. Further, you have a strategic foresight to drive cybersecurity into the future.
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English language skills, in addition Portuguese language skills.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Energy Unipessoal Lda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time