About Siemens Energy
Siemens Energy is a global company that offers the combined strengths of Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Transmission along the energy conversion chain. As a technology leader, the breadth and strength of our portfolio remains critical to supporting the current electricity demands of society. Equally important are our proven project capabilities – not just for products, but also for solutions and services (including digital) and project financing. Finally, we have a global footprint of ~88.000 employees from 134 nationalities, presence in 80 countries, and over 150 years as a pacesetter for energy systems.
In the Netherlands we have a workforce of ~450 employees. Siemens Energy B.V. in the Netherlands is specialized in Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG’s) and Waste Heat Recovery Units (WHRU’s) contributing to a reduced CO2 footprint and additionally operates in power generation technologies, oil & gas services and power transition products, systems and services. We operate in an international business with international clients.
Make real what matters
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy revolution for a better and greener future. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons. True specialists that do not lose sight of the big picture.
We tackle what really matters – take your next career step with us and make a difference.
What part will you play?
You will be part of an organization that is responsible for providing cybersecurity support for all Siemens Energy Divisions and Functions as well as all seven Siemens Energy hubs by protecting the Siemens Energy speciﬁc IT / OT infrastructure and the company’s customer-facing products, solutions and services worldwide.
In your role as Cyber Security Officer (CSO) you will:
- Manage cybersecurity business proximity key functions for the implementation of a risk-based approach to protecting information assets, including execution of Golden Nugget protection and ACP Process, Risk Management, and Awareness Campaigns and Training in the respective area of responsibility.
- Perform exception management and vulnerability management related tasks.
- Collaborate with local/regional IT management to ensure all cybersecurity related controls and measures are implemented, managed, controlled and reported.
- Ensure identification and collection of local / country cybersecurity demands of country / regional business partners and IT business partners.
- Collaborate with other CSOs to ensure global / regional execution and coverage of all cybersecurity business proximity key functions.
- Monitor, manage and report cybersecurity business proximity performance targets for area of responsibility, aligned with regional and overall cybersecurity strategy performance metrics.
- Participate and direct the cybersecurity incident handling process in accordance with assigned role during the declaration of a cybersecurity incident. Responsible for reporting cybersecurity incidents in accordance with the cybersecurity incident handling process.
- Manage and drive the implementation of the cybersecurity risk management process in the area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with local production site / plant management regarding product security and relation/integration with Information Security.
What you need to make real what matters.
- The foundation of your success is a university degree or equivalent experience in information technology, cybersecurity or a related field.
- You convince us with professional experience across different functions and businesses with 3-5 years of experience in Cybersecurity and / or Information Technology.
- You work collaboratively in global networks and secure the implementation of cybersecurity solutions. Further, you have a strategic foresight to drive cybersecurity into the future.
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English language skills, in addition to Dutch language skills.
Working at Siemens Energy
We offer you a job in an innovative and professional working environment. Siemens Energy offers ample scope for self-development and learning. Employees are entitled to 27 vacation days and 13 TCC (time credit compensation) days per year. Recognition, opportunities and possibilities are key components of working at Siemens Energy. From flexible rewards to opportunities for voluntary work in society and from career opportunities to a safe, healthy and modern working environment.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role. When you're interested, please submit your application by clicking on the 'Apply button' below. Should you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Eline Prins-Corsmit at 06-12 88 52 69.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. We expect that all recruitments make an active contribution to the diversity of the function and of the local team.
An occupational health check and/or assessment may form part of the application procedure; Employment agencies are asked not to respond to this vacancy.