Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an eDiscovery Analyst
As an eDiscovery Analyst, you will be part of the Cybersecurity team and will be assigned to and directly support the legal department to manage electronic discovery requests and projects for legal matters. Qualified candidates will have experience in litigation support, eDiscovery, and/or forensic analysis. You will be responsible for:
- Identification, preservation, collection, processing, analysis, and production of digital evidence to support litigation cases on behalf of the legal department.
- Collection and processing of ESI, including O365 data, ESI from servers, computers, mailboxes, file shares and other data sources, using OpenText Axcelerate, Microsoft Advanced eDiscovery, and other industry standard tools.
- Administration and maintenance of in-house eDiscovery tools, including Exterro Fusion, OpenText Axcelerate, and Microsoft Advanced eDiscovery.
- Assisting in day-to-day troubleshooting of technical issues with eDiscovery tools.
- Assisting in testing new applications and data sources to ensure compliance with eDiscovery requirements.
- Managing multiple eDiscovery projects and matters, coordinating with internal and external legal teams to ensure deadlines and priorities are met.
- Exporting and transferring data to preferred external hosting vendors.
- Interacting with employees without extensive technical background to assist in remote or targeted ESI collections.
- Managing hard drives and other data on legal hold, including maintaining chain of custody and ensuring compliance with retention and destruction policies.
- Supporting the assessment of new applications and data sources to ensure technical eDiscovery requirements are identified and fulfilled.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- Work independently to provide eDiscovery and forensic support for simple and complex investigations.
- Create formal forensic analysis reports or provide insight in a clear concise manner to non-technical audiences.
- Maintain accurate and current records of all aspects of projects relating to tracking, specifications, systems data maps and chain of custody related to litigation issues.
- Ability to communicate with all levels and motivate others to keep projects advancing.
- Advise matter teams on data collection and processing options.
- Assist in developing and maintaining best practices and workflow procedures for the department.
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of electronic discovery and the legal hold process
- Consistently produce high-quality work; regularly check for errors and make corrections as necessary; take ownership of projects and completes assignments in a timely fashion.
- Willingness to travel when needed to provide service and solutions domestically and internationally. (approximately 5-10%)
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in litigation support, eDiscovery, or forensic analysis preferred.
- In depth knowledge of Windows Environment, Active Directory, networking, and information security concepts.
- Knowledge of automation via scripting, schedule tasks, batch jobs, command prompt functions and macros.
- Basic programming knowledge of VBScript and PowerShell Experience with Python, Ruby and EnScript a plus. Knowledge of common operating and file systems, servers, web servers, file shares, SharePoint, Exchange, and disk or file encryption including relevant metadata.
- Experience with write blockers and other forensically sound collection techniques and tools.
- Experience using and troubleshooting legal hold and case collection tools both on premise and in the cloud.
- Experience using, deploying, and maintaining physical, local, and remote acquisition tools across multiple OS systems and mobile devices. Proficient technical skills in Microsoft Office 365, including advanced Excel knowledge.
- Experience with Exterro Fusion and OpenText Axcelerate is a plus.
- Certifications such as PMP, CEDS, CISSP, ACE, EnCE, CCE, CFCE are a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, high personal integrity, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.