What are my responsibilities?
- You will need to perform month end closing activities according to SLA in demanded quality an in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
- Participate in compliance program and internal control activities
- Support data completion in compliance with company rules and regulations of customers
- Prepare documents needed for auditors
- Develop thorough professional know how of end-to-end business processes and inter dependencies between them
- Execute assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company and customer rules, regulations, policies and / or instructions
- Implementation of new and updated processes
- Participate in training activities and programs for new procedures, service extensions or improvements
- Provide dedicated GSS services from the global product catalogue within the own area of responsibility effectively based on individual task descriptions
- Support on transfer projects, integration/carve out projects, IT projects
- Provide standard accounting services by processing transactions for a specific Accounting Finance Services service line
- •Support and perform other assigned tasks as required
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Possesses Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Accounting knowledge and understanding on P2P process and its various controls
- Minimum 1 -3 years experience in closing & reporting function.
- Experience within shared services environment will have added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in ERP eg SAP FICO
- Converse well in English and Mandarin will be preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time