Then come and join our global team as Global Head (m/f/d) of Education Infrastructure Developers to shape our IT education landscape to future.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for developing the global digital landscape for education. This includes its correct functioning and the seamless integration and interface with other digital landscapes and tools. This is not only limited to Siemens Healthineers’ internal digital ecosystem and IT landscape but also includes customers’ learning landscapes
- You will build and lead a growing team
- You will support the development of the infrastructure roadmap
- You will make sure that this infrastructure supports our strategic goal to go “from onsite to online” which includes a fit to the different business cases for e-commerce
- As part of the extended Education Management Team, you shape the change of the organization to be the education provider for end-to-end knowledge-driven services, skills and abilities for the individual
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed your studies in science, engineering or business
- You have previous experience in Siemens Healthineers and you are looking for a new and exciting challenge within an environment marked by dynamic growth
- You have proven effective project management skills in a consulting environment or profound experience in the area of business development in a multinational company
- Experience in the Siemens Healthineers’ customer service environment is a plus
- Ideally, you are experienced in leading a team
- You are familiar with the digital platform environment and have experience in working on projects with an IT component
Your attributes and skills:
- You are looking forward to building up a growing team and establishing close relationships with major stakeholders within the Education team and CS
- Your strategic overview enables you to contribute new and innovative ideas to expand the boundaries of our current thinking and practice
- You’re good at managing projects, achieving milestones and involving the necessary stakeholders
- You actively challenge the status quo and actively drive change
- You live up to your commitments and excel at execution
- You are open to receiving feedback and use this input to initiate corrective actions
- You're a team player and enjoy working in an international team and context. This requires you to be business-fluent in English; knowledge of German is also advantageous
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time