Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as <Ultrasound Clinical Specialist> to < enhance customer experience by providing outstanding customer field application support >
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You focus in ultrasound business in enterprise accounts and universities with radiology and cardiology focus
- You segment accounts and physicians, determine demo purpose and targets; train physicians and related persons; create effective communications around AM's and accounts
- You capture qualitative customer feedbacks via new online demo feedback forms and provide customer insights
- You support product sales by introducing new released options of products to customers
- You support application training both newly installed and upgraded/ updated systems and coordinate escalation of issues that could not have been fixed within a time period to Regional Support Center
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical& Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Associate's Degree in Radiology or relevant field
- Knowledge of medical equipment or high technology systems theory
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
Your attributes and skills:
· You possess strong analytics and technical troubleshooting skills
· You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You have eager to learn
- You have good communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate with customers and staff at all levels
· Experience in negotiation and conflict management
· Analytical thinking, result and quality-oriented approach
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time