Roles and responsibilities:
• As a lead developer in the scrum team, drive design and development of Native Syngo based UI applications for Scanner Software.
• Effectively engage with Development teams, Architects and relevant stakeholders
Desired Experience and Knowledge:
• Good hands on experience on Native Syngo Modules or Syngo Via using Prime modules, CIP , Syngo LCM , CSM
• At least 6+ years of experience in designing, development and maintenance of Enterprise Applications on windows platform, working in the global setup on a comparable lead developer role.
• Thorough understanding of Design principles and patterns, tools and methods
• Ensuring of testability for developed modules
• Good understanding of Net Framework (WPF, WCF);
• Knowledge of Angular2, Web Programming is an added plus.
• Knowledge of dependency injection, multithreading and IPC and associated concepts required
• Effective usage of profiling tools for applied scenarios like performance, resource consumption etc.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time