Smart Infrastructure Electrical Services – Senior Financial Analyst
Come join SI Finance! Smart Infrastructure Electrical Services (SI ES) is looking for a dynamic, result oriented senior financial analyst to join our finance team in the greater Raleigh area. If you are seeking upward mobility in your career in a fast paced, growing business then look no further.
This role will:
- Report directly to the Electrical Services Controller and is a critical part of the SI ES Finance team
- Lead the finance and business controlling for the Electrical Services, which includes spare parts, replacement breakers, field services and projects.
Specific responsibilities of the senior financial analyst will be:
- Create accurate forecasts and budgets for the Electrical Services businesses
- Analyze monthly results through variance analysis and provide commentary on deviations
- Conduct profitability analysis on the Electrical Services business looking for trends in sales, cost, market, etc.
- Propose and drive action plans to improve performance
- Key member of monthly closing process including journal entry preparation and review
- Enhance the process for forecasting using financial modeling techniques and data from Sales Force.Com, pipeline and hit rate information
- Review bids for pricing and commercial terms for Electrical Services business
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are required to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excel, Power Point and SAP proficiency required
- Hyperion and SF.COM experience a plus
- Typically 3-5 years of progressive experience in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to collaborate effectively across various functional departments and levels of management
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.