Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Reporting Manager – Group Purchasing Organization
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Manager of Strategic Corporate Account Analysts:
- You will manage a team of analysts, provide feedback to employees on development and period reviews
- You will be a hands on manger able to resolve conflicts and problem solve
- You will be responsible for fulfilling Group Purchasing Organization contract requirements inclusive of membership, price activations, administrative fees, and reporting
- You will become an integral part of broader GPO teams, both internally and externally, researching critical GPO requests and managing variety of projects and customers
- You will be a liaison between Corporate and GPO Account Executives and GPOs
- You will create and manage required internal reporting
- You will be continuously review process improvement
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- You have detailed analytical skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- You have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and take ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks with demonstrated ability to learn tasks quickly
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and show both team and customer orientation
- You are flexible to adapt to changing priorities while meeting or exceeding given deadlines
- Prior experience with GPO’s and knowledge of contracts would be beneficial.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have proficient PC skills (MS Office software – Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Time management and ability to deal with multiple priorities
- You are familiar with or are willing to learn about new programs – SAP, Share, EZSuite and other programs as needed
- Willingness to travel as requested - Travel <15%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.