What are the job responsibilities?
- Oversees and manages all day-to-day Business Administration operations.
and monitors financial performance business units and countries within
Company (OpCo) based on monthly and quarterly closings
- Analyses and monitors Asset, Cash and Accounts Receivable Management on Lead Country Bundle - Country OpCo
- Collection and consolidation of financial data to forecast performance, establish plausibility, measure effects of strategic opportunities and initiatives
- Setting up and maintaining transparent management information systems, early warning and adhoc reports
- Ensure full transparency of business activities, financial reporting and analyses. Ensure quality input of financial data and thorough understanding of business activities. Analyze and explain financial results and link to key business activities and drivers to assist in performance management.
- Monitor contract management/Partner Agreement, in all relevant business cases (supplier, customer, service providers).
- Analyses and evaluates product or project portfolio.
- Contributes to budget planning processes for the respective unit, and ensures coherence with internal guidelines.
- Prioritizes and assigns tasks to the team members and checks progress of agreed transactions and workflows to ensure timely completion
- Liaises with functionally involved Management and Professionals on an operational basis.
- Leads a dedicated team of Business Administration Operations staff
- Support in EP Country and Regional Operational control topics
What Skills and Personal Qualities are required?
- Bachelor and/or preferably Master degree in BA or relevant.
- 3-5 years of experience in partner management, business controlling & reporting activities
- Capability to lead complex business discussions and elaborate business reports.
- Advance knowledge of SAP, Excel, Qlikview based tools
- Knowledge of markets, processes, products, commercial contract management
- Understands and applies the necessary business economics.
- Capability to evaluate the value of a business, profit potential and optimal business portfolio.
- You have good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- You have exposure in working and supporting an international and highly diverse environment
- Analytical, meticulous, able to meet tight deadlines and able to work under pressure.
- Strong knowledge and concepts of accounting & reporting principles.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills with strong English communication skills
- Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers
- Ability to meet demanding schedule requirements without compromising quality
- Able to work in a multinational environment
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time