Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Sr. Segment Marketing Manager leads all marketing activities for the Point of Care (POC) portfolio with Acute Care Facilities in North America. The candidate will have broad responsibilities to develop and execute our marketing strategy for this segment. This is an opportunity to a play a leading marketing role in one of the fastest growing markets in the healthcare diagnostics industry.
- Own segment strategy for POC Portfolio by developing, maintaining and executing an 18 month, forward looking marketing plan
- Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key stakeholders at health systems.
- Design marketing promotions/pricing programs and acts as the voice of the segment
- Provide insights on portfolio business performance, customer needs, and competitive activity, and designs tactical and operational approaches to maximize opportunities and mitigate risks
- Collaborate with marketing communication team to create marketing collaterals and support integrated marketing campaigns to generate customer leads
- Work closely with the Point of Care sales team and the Strategic Corporate Accounts organization to identify and win over clinical and economic barriers for strategic opportunities at large health systems.
- Represent portfolio at major tradeshows and customer events
- Develop business cases for strategic marketing projects with compelling financial justification
- Interfaces with sales operations by tracking CRM data and delivering insights from sales processes
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must have demonstrated success in selling and marketing medical products to hospitals/health systems.
- A hands-on driver having the ability to think & innovate from both 10,000ft and 10ft, and drive projects from concept to commercial success
- Passionate about creating disruptive business models and innovative campaigns to drive revenue
- Ability to derive key insights from data sources and convert them into concrete action plans.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Strong objection handling and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- Excellent MSPowerpoint skills
- Advanced knowledge of MSExcel
- Must be able to travel 30% or more as required
- MBA/MS with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in marketing, sales or business development is preferred.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.