Role: Core Java developer
How do you craft the future through Digital Process Industries? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the groundbreaking of Digital Process Industries.
In India, we have offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon,
We make real what matters !
You will have to analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
You will define and detail low level design
You will be involved in development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
You will implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
You will write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
You will investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
You will ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
What You Need To Make Real What Matters !
- You need to be a B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) graduate
- You should have proven ability 4-6 years of Project experience preferably in real time applications
- You should have project experience in Core Java development with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, collection and concurrency.
- You should have hands on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
- You should have hands on experience of memory and performance profiling tool.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time