R&D Project Manager
R&D is a challenging task especially under changing conditions. We are looking for a passionate person with a solid technical background ready to take R&D project leadership. You should be excited with leading an agile team in a large multinational corporation and taking technical decisions while digging into customer’s domain area.
You will be involved in development of high load, distributed, cloud (as well as on-premise or edge) solutions in the areas of Siemens’ business including industrial IoT applications and real-time condition monitoring systems. These domains are looking for new approaches of data analysis and visualization, assets optimization, process management based on cutting-edge technologies.
What are responsibilities?
· Project management in the area of web-based software development
· Requirements clarification and analysis
· Communication with customers on the development of product functionality
· Project financials monitoring and control
· Guidance of an efficient agile development processes in teams of 3-5 developers
· Continuous improvement of the tools and processes used by the team
· Contribution to pre-sale activities, feasibility studies, making presentations for customers
· Project reporting
What are requirements?
· Experience in commercial software development as a project manager / business analyst (3+ years)
· Deep understanding of software development methodologies (Scrum, KANBAN, etc.), solid work experience in agile teams
· Ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions
· Knowledge and experience in requirements development methods
· Communication skills and readiness to work in a team as well as individually
· Ability to prioritize work
· Fluent written and spoken English
Would be beneficial:
· Technical expertise in various areas of modern SW development
· Experience with
o SCADA systems, industrial communication protocols (e.g. OPC UA)
o User interfaces modeling methods (responsive interactive dashboards, web forms and others)
o Axure, Figma, MS Visio and/or other prototyping / diagraming tools
o Business process reengineering methods
What else should I know?
· Full time position
· Corporate trainings
· Corporate medical insurance
· Corporate pension program
· Fitness compensation
· Lunch compensation
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time