Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Risks, SLA, Resource, Stakeholder and Capacity Management
- Forecasting and Planning Cost reduction through efficient, centralized services
- Working with different geographies across different time zones to execute PMO responsibilities
- Setting up governance part in projects including WBS and PO.
- Performing PMO activities in Project Initiation, Project execution, and Project closure stages.
· Capture resistances, dependencies and blockers for projects (development & implementation), escalating to relevant stakeholders including implementation of new processes and tools and suggest proper mitigation actions.
- Maintaining Project Management Plan to track updates, reporting to higher management on monthly basis and raising flag when Amber.
- Communicating and reaching teams for Time sheet entries, holiday plans, and mandatory training requirements status updates etc.
- Organizing meetings for senior management and Program me Leadership for status updates, Meetings between Client and Senior Management and Internal PMO team for optimizing.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- in project management or equivalent.
- Skilled in Forecasting and cost controlling.
· Familiar with analyzing budgets, forecast & actuals and reporting summary level with drill down when required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Organized approach to solve problem with good decision- making skills.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Agile (JIRA) and Excel.
- Having experience in developing standardized test plans, test cases, MoM templates , BRD ( Business Requirement Document ) across project to make sure there is a standard template for all accounts.
- Providing future SoW calculations to Business Development team based on Forecast , rates and number of days to come up with a base figure to be mentioned in SOW.
- Co-ordinate, work-closely with in-country management consulting teams across the globe and manage relationship with them.
· Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations; Good organizational skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time