At Enlighted, we’ve built the most intelligent IoT sensor platform for smart buildings. The Enlighted platform transforms a building infrastructure into a robust, always-on, always-computing, and end-to-end secure sensor platform. Enlighted powers some of the largest global technology, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, retail, and industrial companies, including 11% of the Fortune 50 and 10% of the Fortune 500. Our platform is installed in over 130 million square feet of commercial real estate. With a rich set of data never previously available, we help our customers transform their businesses and workplaces by visualizing, analyzing, and providing insights with detailed metrics around workflow, utilization, location, security, and energy. All of this is enabled through a platform that is so smart, it pays for itself through energy savings.
Enlighted is the top tier intelligent IoT platform for buildings, and we are backed by some of the best VC’s in the industry including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Draper Fisher Jurvetson.
We have won numerous awards including: 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor, CIO Review’s 100 Most Promising Big Data Solutions of 2016, 2015 Cleantech Company of the Year, AT&T Outstanding Supplier Award 2014 and 2015, 2015 UK Rise Awards for Sustainability, and many more!
Are you up for a challenge?
We will offer you a place on a diverse team. We also offer flexible vacation , a matching 401K plan , a casual work environment, and a well stocked Kitchen.
This position will sit in either Charlotte, NC.
In this role, you will chip in to drive tooling and automation with 4 nines operational SLA for our IOT production cloud platform.
- Responsible for all operational workflows and standard operating procedures, down to a granular, detailed level.
- Measurement, optimization, and tuning of system performance and ensuring that systems will run reliably and are highly available in a 24/7 production environment.
- Meticulously follow change control.
- Create and maintain documentation of networks and systems as needed.
- Employ innovative thought and automation to improve workflow, efficiency, productivity and technology deployment.
- Work with architects and engineering leadership to craft and implement new CI/CD, monitoring solutions.
- Handling production deployments with vital configuration work and monitoring.
- Operate in a cloud environment with the accurate mindset and approach to automation and redundancy in systems.
- Be mindful of security requirements when crafting solutions.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation policy by responding to system and emergency problems.
- Maintain high standards for consumer and customer service touch-points affected by operations.
- The ideal candidate has 2 years proven experience with leading SaaS applications infrastructures.
- Has implemented infrastructure as code.
- Mastery of Linux including configuration, networking, hardening, shells, package management and sophisticated scripting.
- Mastery with at least one scripting language (Python, Bash).
- Expertise with a configuration management tools (Saltstack and Ansible preferred).
- Expertise with orchestration tools such as Terraform and job scheduler such as Rundeck.
- Expertise with modern monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Datadog and others.
- Expertise with log indexers and reporters such as Splunk and Elastic.
- Expertise with CI / CD tools (Jenkins , SonarQube).
- Experience with cloud platforms such as GCP (preferred), AWS & Azure.
- Experience with Postgres and Cassandra databases.
- Experience with distributed queue managers such as Kafka.
- Have a humble, client first attitude.
- Have great communication skills.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized
for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require
employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in
the United States.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.