- In your activities you will demonstrate leadership and take ownership of full Project delivery of a variety of office and manufacturing design and construction Projects
- You will contribute to delivering Office Environments within the Healthineers global guidelines.
- You will facilitate space programming, requirements gathering, design and construction execution of highly visible projects.
- You are an accomplished Interior office space planner
- You have proven skills in managing complex office upgrades and medical manufacturing facility projects.
- You are adept with current workplace strategy and design.
- You are comfortable in a technical construction Project Management role with various delivery methods.
- You are comfortable generating and presenting critical Project information to Senior Management
- Your willingness to travel to Project sites anywhere in North America and occasionally overseas is key to the execution of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 8-10 years as a multifunction, multi discipline design and build Project Manager
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- PMI certification a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.