Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (苏州西门子电器有限公司) as a Jr. Digitalization engineer (数字化工程师) and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
We make real what matters. (Responsibilities)
1. Implement digitalization project focused on manufacturing process.
2. Participate and develop digital platform for manufacturing process, e.g. TPM/PQA report system.
3. Realize digital manufacturing flow to support production.
4. Support production data visualization and analysis.
5. Participate further development of APS (Preactor) and MES (SAMMI).
What you need to make real what matters. (Qualifications)
1. You have bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering,
Industrial Automation, IOT or equivalent.
2. You are familiar with one of the relational databases like: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
3. You are familiar with at least 1 or 2 mainstream development platform and language, such as Python, NET, PHP, C#, java, ASP etc. Familiar with html5 standard, Nord.js, Tableau, Grafana is better;
4. Be able to complete development task on time with lean
5. You have over 2 years Industry automatic field or MES or IOT in Design and commissioning experience, experience in lean digital factory is preferred.
6. You have experience for factory digitization, automation robotics is preferred.
7. You have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time