The Siemens Smart Infrastructure division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Smart Infrastructure offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need. For more information on our dynamic world, please click here for more information.
1. Urgent project issues:
- Ensures effective cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders; clarifies issues.
- Conducts quality-related methodology/tools (esp. risk management, identify and conduct relevant lessons learned, Quality Gates, NC management, root cause analysis, etc.).
- Helps solving the issue.
- First point of contact for customers during warranty period of projects.
- Creates opportunities for Service in conjunction with Warranties.
- Sets up and maintains an effective and efficient Installed Base framework for projects under warranty.
- Implements technical related standards, guidelines in a specific quality area, or in organizational unit(s) assigned.
- Maintains an effective and efficient quality management framework, including policy, budget, year plans, programs, monitoring and reporting.
- Gathers and implements improvement ideas from the lessons learned.
- Bachelor or Master in a technical degree level (electrical engineering).
- a minimum of three years work experience as a Quality Professional in a comparable industry (electrical, infrastructure, building).
- result-oriented and have a pragmatic view on the world. You believe in a risk-based and common-sense approach to quality.
- you can combine practical do’s and don’ts with a good business understanding. You are able to address possible quality related items conditions professionally, on all levels of organization.
- proficient with (digital) technology and know how to apply digital technology in order to achieve higher quality on our jobs.
- speaking and writing fluently Dutch and English is a must for this position.
- A good salary plus profit sharing.
- 27 days' holiday and 13 days "working time reduction" (ADV) days per year.
- You will be part of an international network.
- Continuous development opportunities thanks to our tailor-made training offer.
- Fitness and seated massage opportunities during or after work.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time