Project Manager (External)
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play?
• You will be responsible for coordinating Technical, project execution and sales related topics in DLW Varanasi, for Locomotive products.
• You will drive the new developments of Locomotive solutions/products with DLW.
• You will be responsible for product life cycle from development to end of warranty phase.
• You will responsible to communicate and maintain strong relationship with top management of customer organization.
• You need to supervise the commissioning of products supplied to DLW.
Use your skills to move the world forward
• 10-15 years industrial experience out of which 5-7 years should be in Railway Industry
• Graduate in electrical, mechanical or electronics engineering
• Technical knowledge of Railways system and equipment, preferably locomotive
• Excellent communication skill with ability to influence internal and external stake holders
• Ability to demonstrate strong customer engagement skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• Competitive compensation
• An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
• World-class researchers and engineers as team members
• We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Varanasi. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers