We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our expert for Decentralized Drive.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- development and harmonization of global market launch actions for the new decentralized portfolio and associated software and firmware
- drawing-up of target applications and segments for decentralized drive systems
- target customer visits together with regional sales and segments to identify market and customer requirements
- development of sales strategy especially for global markets, support local regional sales organization with respect to quotations
- close collaboration with application centers and product management
- observation of competitors and market studies
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- Technical university degree, ideally Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering focused on drives
- Solid product knowledge of our motor and drives portfolio in general
- Very good knowledge of target markets and customer applications for Drives & Motors
- Knowledge of English for daily business communication
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time