SMVS QA-After Delivery Engineer 客户质量工程师（无锡）
The main mission of this position is improving customer satisfaction for our GIS business through: Setting good communication channel to understand customer requirement and quickly response for customer complaint.
What are my responsibilities?
1 Continuously improves customer satisfaction by pushing continuous improvement. Setting good communication channel to understand customer's requirement and quickly response for customer complaint;
2 Maintain customer complaint database, ensure the traceability of problem solving; regular report after delivery quality performance to management and highlight big problem and push the action implementation. Monitor after delivery NCC and related process
3 Coordinate with PM, service, technical and manufacture function, etc. to work out the solution for customer complaints handling;
4 Coordinate product return and customer visit for quality issue.
5 Responsible for analyzing the failure or defects and communicating with customer as the expert if necessary;
6 Other tasks assigned by Manager.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Sufficient knowledge of MV switchgear products. Such as protection system, mechanism, related standards, application and how to do relevant tests etc.
2. Be familiar with Quality management and statistic tools, such as such as six sigma, 8D, 5WHY.
3. Preferably have at least one year quality management experience.
4. Bachelor degree (or above) in major of mechanical or electric engineering.
5. Good English communication. Have no barriers to communicate with worldwide colleagues whether oral or written.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Medium Voltage Switching Technologies (Wuxi) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time